The operation is a two-pronged mission, with forces divided between invasion of the island and defense of the mainland. In particular, Arima Squad alias Squad 0 was tasked with defending Cochlea during the main assault.
- Primary Goal: The Destruction of Aogiri Tree.
- Secondary Goal: The Defense of Cochlea during the operation.
- Optional Goal: The Rescue of Tooru Mutsuki.
CCG Rushima Raiding Team Edit
- Squad 1
- Squad 2
- Squad 3
- Quinx Squad
- Squad Unknown
- Tooru Mutsuki - Held Prisoner
- Tatara - Primary Target
- Numerous Aogiri subordinates
- White Suits
- Aogiri's Quinx
- Karao Saeki (Torso)
- Seidou Takizawa
- Yumitsu Tomoe
- Yoshitoki Washuu - Killed by Itsuki Marude
- Kousuke Houji - Killed by Seidou Takizawa
- Hanbee Abara - Seriously wounded by Kurona Yasuhisa
- Akira Mado - Seriously wounded by Tooru Mutsuki
- Numerous unnamed Ghoul Investigators
- Koutarou Amon - Seriously wounded by Saiko Yonebayashi.
- Mitsushita - Killed by Hanbee Abara
- Karao Saeki - Killed by Tooru Mutsuki
- Tatara - Killed by Seidou Takizawa
- Numerous unnamed ghouls, accounting for 98% of Aogiri Tree's total remaining membership.
- The death of Commander Yoshitoki Washuu.
- The death of Aogiri's second in command, Tatara.
- The annihilation of Aogiri Tree.
- Seidou Takizawa's defection from Aogiri Tree.
- Itsuki Marude and Akira Mado defect from the CCG.
- The surviving members of Aogiri ally with the survivors from the Tsukiyama Group and :Re.
- Matsuri Washuu announces Haise Sasaki as a traitor, and the next primary target for the CCG.
- Dr. Kanou and his underlings escape, abandoning Rushima.
- Koutarou Amon is defeated by the Quinx, and captured by the CCG for futher experimentation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.