Law Provisions[edit | edit source]
The Ghoul Countermeasures Law and related legislation contain provisions for the handling of ghouls:
- Foremost, outlaws all ghouls.
- Sets requirement standards for ghoul identification.
- Outlines procedures of a confirmed ghoul.
- Includes ghoul prosecution conduct.
- Defines the employee duties of the Commission of Counter Ghoul.
- Adds the protocols of punishment for human involvement.
Known Articles[edit | edit source]
Some articles of the Ghoul Countermeasures Law were fully reproduced.
Preamble[edit | edit source]
Peace is valuable above all else, and members of the Commission of Counter Ghoul shall spare no effort in its preservation.
Article 12[edit | edit source]
- A species, against which special precautions should be taken, known as ghouls, are distinct in that it is confirmed that they can produce kakugan and kagune.
- In relation to the subjects distinguished as ghouls, there are no laws that protect these individuals.
Article 13[edit | edit source]
- The ghoul investigators have the duty to make the safety of the citizens their highest priority.
- It is prohibited to cause more pain to a ghoul than necessary.
Article 88[edit | edit source]
Article 119[edit | edit source]
Article 119 declares human involvement in harboring or preventing the arrest of a ghoul an offense punishable by the death penalty.