The Commission of Counter Ghoul [sic] (
The ghouls commonly call the ghoul investigators Doves (白鳩, Hato), a nickname originating from the CCG's seal.
Currently, the office of Chairman is vacant. The CCG's former Chairman was Tsuneyoshi Washuu until his death. The Bureau Director title was held by his son, Yoshitoki Washuu, however after his death, the position was given to Kichimura Washuu. After the creation of Dragon, Kichimura has resigned from his position, leaving the spot of Bureau Director vacant.
The CCG was dissolved after the Dragon War and was replaced by the TSC.
The Ghoul Countermeasures Office (
Initially, the CCG utilized firearms to oppose ghouls, which proved ineffective due to their physique. After a certain period of time, the organization, under the then Chairman Yoshiu Washuu's leadership, developed a new weapon to battle ghouls, the quinque, which was derived from the ghouls' kagune. The ghoul extermination rate increased rapidly thanks to that weapon, and it is still the desired weapon of choice to the investigators.
After the Dragon war, the CCG has been disbanded and replaced by the TSC, Tokyo Security Committee. A new company where both ghouls and humans work together defending Tokyo from Dragon Orphans.
- CCG 2nd Ward's Branch Office
- CCG 11th Ward's Branch Office
- CCG 13th Ward's Branch Office
- CCG 20th Ward's Branch Office
- Cochlea (ghoul detention center in the 23rd ward)
- Corniculum (ghoul detention center in the 12th ward)
- Ghoul Investigator Training Academies with attached Academy Junior Schools.
CCG employs two different kinds of investigators:
- Ghoul investigators, employed at CCG's main office, carry out the actual investigations and capture suspects. They are often assigned to carry out investigations in one of Tokyo's wards. Only ghoul investigators are permitted to be armed with quinques.
- Bureau investigators deal mostly with paperwork and back up ghoul investigators when necessary. Most of them are employed at CCG's branch offices. They are armed with firearms loaded with Q bullets.